Thursday, December 28, 20062006 Recap - Part 2
...continued from Part 1
Year 2006 will come to a closing chapter in a few days time. It's time for me to recap some interesting events that have happened throughout the past 12 months...
- We celebrated Little Skywalker's second birthday at Milwaukee with our whole family.
- We got Little Skywalker a sports car bed for his birthday present!
- Little Skywalker started to sleep by himself for the first time!
- We went to Tangkak for a short stay at J's uncle's, and paid a visit to Jesslyn's family.
- "Crocodile Hunter" (Steve Irwin) passed away!
- We went up Genting for a second time this year!
- We brought Little Skywalker to MMU to attend my sister's graduation!
- Little Skywalker received a belated birthday present from Greenapple!
- We celebrated Mid-Autumn Festival at my uncle's house at Klang.
- We went for a trip to PD along with my family and my uncle's family.
- We brought Little Skywalker to Zoo Negara for the first time!
- We co-hosted another bloggers' gathering at McDonald's.
- We took Little Skywalker on his first flight to Bali!
- J was confirmed pregnant!
- The EDD for our second is exactly the same as Little Skywalker!
- Our incompetent gaoment decided to approve yet another hike, this time the toll!
- My SIL gave birth to little Tiffany!
- We celebrated Christmas at home with a Milwaukee take-out because everyone needs to take care of my SIL and her newborn!
In a nut shell, 2006 has been a good year to our family. We hope 2007 will be a much better year, especially with our second baby on the way!
Happy New Year to everyone!
Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 12/28/2006 03:10:00 PM :: and invited 2 Blah(s):
2 Blah(s) by: shoppingmum and kids, laundryamah, Share