Little Luke "Skywalker"

Friday, December 22, 2006

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Like I mentioned before, my original plan for this Christmas was to have someone cater at my parents because my SIL have just delivered. Unfortunately, the caterers that I called up required a minimum of 50 people or a very expensive menu. So, I guess that plan is history. We have to move to plan B, that is cooking the food at home.

Another secret plan of mine was to play the Secret Santa by buying everyone a present each. Buying Christmas presents was never part of our family culture. So, I thought of doing it at least once since I got an early bonus from my "other jobs". This plan is still in the making as J and I were very busy last weekend and we had not gone for Christmas shopping. We are still keeping our fingers crossed and hope that we can make this work!

I was browsing throught some photos taken during Christmas time for the past two years, and these are some of my favourite shots...




My family and I would like to wish everyone a...
Merry Christmas!!

Labels:


Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 12/22/2006 08:14:00 AM :: and invited 25 Blah(s):


25 Blah(s) by: Blogger Duckie, Blogger Jess, Blogger Jess, Blogger LHS, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Mumsgather, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger chanelwong, Blogger geeth, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger IMMomsDaughter, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Nadia, Blogger Tracy, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Unknown, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger jazzmint, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger King's wife, Blogger Linda, Blogger Irene, Anonymous Anonymous,

Blah Something...

Share