Little Luke "Skywalker"

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Blogger Out Of Beta!

I was trying to copy something out of my template and this was when I read the announcement that Blogger has finally released it's new version!

I have been trying to migrate to the Beta version for the past few months but was unsuccessful due to unknown reasons. Just now, the migration went on without a single glitch! I have yet to check out their new features, but I am sure I will be satisfied.

I think Blogger lost some followers throughout their Beta period, but I am sure they learned some valuable lessons for future upgrade.

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 12/20/2006 10:50:00 AM :: and invited 4 Blah(s):


4 Blah(s) by: Blogger sqkiki, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Mumsgather,

Blah Something...

Share