Little Luke "Skywalker"

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Not The Youngest Anymore!

After more than two years on the crown, Little Skywalker is no longer the youngest (or the king of the hill) in the family anymore. My brother's wife gave birth to a baby girl last Sunday morning! It was such a happening weekend for everyone in the family! Lucky for us, Monday was a public holiday for Selangor, and I took leave as well!

My SIL's EDD was on the 20th December, they came back to stay at my parents' last Saturday because they planned to deliver at UMMC. She had a show on Saturday morning and was admitted in the afternoon. We thought she would be discharged the next day. I received a SMS from my brother around 7am Sunday morning to inform us that my SIL has delivered.

We brought lunch for them later in the afternoon and were among the first happy ones to carry the newborn baby! She is very adorable and has very long fingers and toes (like her mother). She weighs 2.994kg and measured up to 50cm when she was born!


As for Little Skywalker, he slept in the car on the way to the hospital. I even put him in the baby cot that was meant for the new-born girl. He woke up later and was all excited to sayang, hold and carry his younger cousin...

My SIL and her child were discharged yesterday afternoon.

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 12/12/2006 08:36:00 AM :: and invited 13 Blah(s):


13 Blah(s) by: Blogger Jason Lioh, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger ZMM,

Blah Something...

Share