Little Luke "Skywalker"

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Flashback

While I was carrying my newborn niece at the hospital, my brain began to flashback to the moment when Little Skywalker was born. It was then I realised that J and I have not carried a newborn baby until he/she is three days old. All we ever experienced were fear and anxiety that Little Skywalker might not survive back then.

Although it has been more than two years now, the past still haunts us, especially now, when the second baby is on the way. We only pray that this round, we can welcome the new baby in a normal and joyful way, like what my brother and SIL are experiencing now...

By the way, my little niece is named Tiffany and her Chinese name is 心慈 (which mean kind hearted).

p/s: My brother has been complaining that he did not have enough sleep for the past few days... LOL!

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 12/14/2006 08:12:00 AM :: and invited 6 Blah(s):


6 Blah(s) by: Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Sasha Tan, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous,

Blah Something...

Share