Little Luke "Skywalker"

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Bali - The Airport

This will be the beginning of a number of entries related to our Bali trip...

We had to wake up at 5am on Friday morning because we need to be at the KLIA LCCT by 8.15am (our flight leaves at 10am). We went in my car with my parents and they would drive the car back later (I don't like the idea of leaving my car air the airport for four days). Little Skywalker was already awaked by the time we passed by the Putrajaya exit. We were showing him all the planes flying in and out of KLIA along the highway.

After saying his goodbyes to his grandparents, we headed to the McDonald's for our breakfast. Contrary to the what I learned from all the photos I've seen, the LCCT is much smaller than what I would have imagined. There were not much of a crowd there, probably because it was very early in the morning. Only one of my colleague arrived before we did.

After breakfast, we loiter around the entrance while waiting for everyone (including the local tour guide) to arrive. I also took the opportunity to take some photos.

This was him saying goodbye to her maternal grandparents through his Bluetooth ear piece.

He was pretty intrigued when my colleague took out his PSP...

Before we know it, he was already "showing" him how to master the game!

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 11/08/2006 09:15:00 AM :: and invited 9 Blah(s):


9 Blah(s) by: Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger raynx, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Mumsgather, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger 1+2mom, Anonymous Anonymous,

Blah Something...

Share