Thursday, December 28, 20062006 Recap - Part 1
Year 2006 will come to a closing chapter in a few days time. It's time for me to recap some interesting events that have happened throughout the past 12 months...
- We celebrated Chinese New Year in KL for the second consecutive year! The reunion dinner was at my parents' while the first day was at my uncle's at Bukit Jalil.
- We co-hosted a CNY Bloggers' gathering at Milwaukee and got the chance to meet many new faces.
- We made a major household decision to trade in our old car for a new one!
- Our incompetent gaoment decided on a major hike in fuel price! (I wonder would there be another one in 2007?)
- Some idiot decided to put a scratch on our brand new car (after less than a week)!
- Little Skywalker learned how to put on his seat belt and sit by himself in the passenger seat!
- We brought Little Skywalker to Kids Sport for the first time!
- I got a new phone!
- We went back to kampung for Ching Ming.
- We went up to Genting for the first time this year.
- Little Skywalker had a major cut near his eye after he fell and bump into something. The scar is still visible till today!
- We brought Little Skywalker to Sunway Lagoon for the first time!
- We went to a small bloggers' gathering at Kid Sport.
- We went down to JB for a short stay at my in-laws.
- Our incompetent gaoment decided to approve another hike, this time for our electricity!
- We brought Little Skywalker to the KL International Motorshow!
- We brought Little Skywalker to Titiwangsa Lake for the first time!
- We celebrated our birthdays and Father's Day all-in-one!
to be continued...
Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 12/28/2006 12:15:00 PM :: and invited 0 Blah(s):
0 Blah(s) by: Share