Little Luke "Skywalker"

Friday, September 15, 2006

Wearing His Square Hat

A few weeks ago, we brought Little Skywalker to MMU Cyberjaya for my sister's graduation. It's been like 4-5 years since my last visit, which was J and my graduation. Since only two guests per candidate were allowed into the main graduation hall, only my parents went in. The rest of us just loiter around the university compound (with a bouquet of flowers in hand).

Little Skywalker was being his active self and running about everywhere.

For some reason, there was a clown there to entertain us.

Apart from walking outside, the university also equipped their five main lecture halls with live broadcast of the ceremony. That's where we spent most of our time resting under the cooling air-condition, which I must say was a great improvement from our time. You could see Little Skywalker busy talking to his graduating aunty.

When the ceremony was finally over (after overshooting more than an hour), we had to spent an hour looking for my sister as the phone network was totally down in that area due to overloading. Finally, we found her (and my parents) and took a while for some photographs.


As you can see, we have another new graduate in our family... and I don't mean my sister!

p/s: I discovered that Jesslyn was at Cyberjaya as well (but the day before) for her hubby's MBA graduation.

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 9/15/2006 08:28:00 AM :: and invited 8 Blah(s):


8 Blah(s) by: Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Jason Lioh, Blogger ZMM, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger LHS, Blogger Ricket, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger jazzmint,

Blah Something...

Share