Little Luke "Skywalker"

Monday, September 11, 2006

Foggy Pictures

After coming back from Genting, I started to take pictures again during our trip to Kidsport yesterday. I noticed that all the photos I took has a foggy-look, like the ones I took at Genting (where the environment is actually foggy!). I thought someone has messed with my exposure settings, but I could not find anything wrong. I concluded that the LCD on the camera was at fault.

However, when I open the photos on my computer today, they still looked foggy and blur on the computer screen! Upon closer inspection on my camera, I saw a huge finger print on the lens itself! Well, that solves the mystery of the foggy pictures for the past two days...

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 9/11/2006 09:00:00 AM :: and invited 13 Blah(s):


13 Blah(s) by: Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger domestic rat, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Flowsnow, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger ZMM, Blogger jazzmint, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Shannon,

Blah Something...

Share