Little Luke "Skywalker"

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sleeping By Himself

For the past couple of days, Little Skywalker has been sleeping by himself (finally!). And by that, I don't mean that he voluntary climbed back to his bed when come bedtime like little Zara. J would still breastfeed him on his bed until he dozed off. Normally, J would have slipped off to her dreams before our son. So, I would wake up around 1-2am and remind J to come back to the our bed so that she won't end up with a back-ache the next morning (being cramped into a single bed).

Maybe it's the cold weather or something, Little Skywalker has been sleeping very peacefully for the past two nights. In fact, he did not even wake up for his night-feed on Monday night (or is it Tuesday morning :P). He did wake up around 4am this morning though, and ended up on our bed until we woke up. Given that, we are still very proud of him! At least he did not asked to come back to our bed before he goes to sleep.

Although I am very happy that he is sleeping by himself, I am starting to miss the fun and naughty Little Skywalker who constantly drag our bedtime to the wee hours. I miss his little kicks that made me sandwich a bolster between me and him. I also miss waking up in the middle of the night to rotate him back to his original position (Can you imagine I found him sleeping with his head facing the opposite end of the bed one night!). I also miss him kacau me when his mother dozed off before he does.

I guess we just have to get used to him growing out of the little baby he was two years ago...

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 8/01/2006 08:15:00 AM :: and invited 20 Blah(s):


20 Blah(s) by: Blogger Vien, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger mom2ashley, Blogger IMMomsDaughter, Blogger jazzmint, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Mumsgather, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger shoppingmum, Blogger Allyfeel, Blogger Ricket, Blogger King's wife, Blogger geeth, Blogger Sabrina, Blogger Greenapple, Blogger domestic rat, Blogger Egghead, Blogger ZMM, Blogger 1+2mom, Blogger domestic rat,

Blah Something...

Share