Little Luke "Skywalker"

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Going Cameron Highlands!

No lah... not me and J ler :P

Little Skywalker will be heading up to Cameron Highlands today along with my parents. They will be there until Friday. Is home alone again for me and J. Maybe is time to plan our second one? Oh yeah! Before I forget:

In the car...

E: Say "Si Fat!"
L: Fat!
J: (*gave me a smack on the head) Say "I want cheese!"
E: ????
L: cheeseeee...
J: I want cheese...
L: vaan cheeseeee...
J: I want cheese...
E: ????
L: I vaan...
J: I...
L: Ai...
J: want...
L: cheeeessseee...
E: ooooooooooohhhhh...LOL!

If you still don't get it, then I guessed you probably have not read this (*wink at James)

p/s: read my comments there as well to full comprehend what I meant :P

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 11/30/2005 01:35:00 PM :: and invited 11 Blah(s):


11 Blah(s) by: Blogger domesticgoddess, Blogger Sue, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Lazymama, Blogger Jess, Blogger Annie, Blogger Buaya69, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Egghead, Blogger shiaulin, Blogger ZMM,

Blah Something...

Share