Little Luke "Skywalker"

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Dancing With Wiggles

I was sitting with Little Skywalker in the living room (with a camera in hand as usual) watching his favourite TV channel. I think the Wiggles is on and I took the following video of Little Skywalker's action as the show was about to end with it's theme song playing. I was so fascinated by Little Skywalker's dance moves to the extend that I forgot that a video should not be shot at a vertical position. If you are really interested to see the following video, you would have to tilt your head 90 degrees clockwise. Also be warned that this video takes a long time to load if you have a slow connection.


Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 11/22/2005 09:27:00 AM :: and invited 8 Blah(s):


8 Blah(s) by: Blogger Lazymama, Blogger Sue, Blogger Tracy, Blogger ZMM, Blogger shiaulin, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Egghead, Blogger Babysmooches,

Blah Something...

Share