Tuesday, May 30, 2006My Moments of Pleasure
Got this from King's Wife! Don't dare to defy a royal decree in fear of the guillotine...
So hear goes...
Name 10 of Life’s Simple Pleasures, and tag 10 other poor sods to recall theirs. The catch: Try to be original and not use things that others have already mentioned.
- my son knew how to call me first instead of his mother
- got a stable job that does not require me to sacrifice my personal and family life
- get a chance to watch many many US sitcoms thanks to p2p and a friend who downloaded them for me
- have no problem writing at least one entry a day (for a week) for this blog using only materials gathered through a weekend
- watching my son finally sleeping after a whole tiring day
- knowing my son is much smarter (not to mention better looking) than I am
- dreaming of the day I retire to a much better place (or country) than KL
- the satisfaction after stuffing myself with delicious food
- knowing that I am not alone in going through all the bitter and sweet experience in raising Little Skywalker (after reading through so many blogs)
- what else? bed time activity!
Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 5/30/2006 09:55:00 AM :: and invited 10 Blah(s):
10 Blah(s) by: AsleyLee, Zara's Mama, , Jesslyn, King's wife, maria @ twinsmom, Allyfeel, Egghead, jazzmint, James, Share