Little Luke "Skywalker"

Thursday, May 18, 2006

His "Big Sister"

Of his three aunties (J's nieces cousins), Little Skywalker clicked best with the youngest one. I am guessing that it is due to the smallest age difference? Everywhere I look, I can see them doing stuff together. Well, most of the time, Little Skywalker was imitating whatever she was doing.

Since I am too busy to write a long entry now, I'll let you guys make up your own stories about them (based on the following mug shots)...






Whatever your story is, just remember to seal it with a kiss!

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 5/18/2006 08:25:00 AM :: and invited 12 Blah(s):


12 Blah(s) by: Blogger Sue, Blogger geeth, Blogger ZMM, Blogger Greenapple, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Tracy, Blogger mom2ashley, Blogger Oscar's Mommy, Blogger Vien, Blogger lisaOne, Blogger LHS, Blogger Egghead,

Blah Something...

Share