Little Luke "Skywalker"

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ah-Pek Style Fashion!

After coming back from his chu-chu ride, we went back to my parents' place as my brothers and sisters were back for the weekend (one from Penang, one from Singapore and one from Cyberjaya). My brother was washing his car at the porch area and Little Skywalker decided to "help out" by walking round-and-round the car trying to duck the water hose. Despite of my constant objection, J imposed on Little Skywalker in what I call Ah-Pek style fashion before letting him wander around the car!

Let me show you what I mean...

p/s: I believe they call it "大春袋" in the good old days! LOL!

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 5/24/2006 08:00:00 AM :: and invited 16 Blah(s):


16 Blah(s) by: Blogger mom2ashley, Blogger Sue, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Twin, Blogger Robin CHAN, Blogger geeth, Blogger ZMM, Blogger shoppingmum, Blogger Tracy, Blogger Greenapple, Blogger LHS, Blogger Vien, Blogger Allyfeel, Blogger Egghead, Blogger Babysmooches,

Blah Something...

Share