Little Luke "Skywalker"

Friday, April 21, 2006

Fun 'n Go Tag

The tagging "wind" is back again! This time is from Geetha!
She claimed this is a fun one! Well... let's decide that as we move along :P

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
No line 4 wor... just a picture of Maria Sharapova in her swimsuit... LOL! (How I wished to get the print version of 2006 SI Swimsuit Edition!)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Did that and hit my fingers on my CPU! (medical bill and law suit en route to Geetha)

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Tiny Planet. This morning when we were trying to distract Little Skywalker while busy preparing ourselves for work.

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
4.00pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
3.22pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Other people typing on the keyboard in front of the... err... computer.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Five minutes ago. Doing my wee wee.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Unfortunately, Geetha's blog :P

9. What are you wearing?
My "work uniform".

10. Did you dream last night?
Don't think so. Not after the heart-attack moment thanks to my son :(

11. When did you last laugh?
10 minutes ago. Was watching "Frasier" at work :P

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Many pictures of my wife and son around my cubicle walls ;)

13. Seen anything weird lately?
My son running into a wall, tripped before the wall, and hit his head on the wall while on the way down to the floor. I guess he wanted to imitate David Copperfield!

14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's only now that I realise this is a quiz. I thought it was a meme!

15. What is the last film you saw?
Movie - What Women Want, TV - Frasier.

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Buy a 747, a kopi-o pilot license and imitate John Trovolta's lifestyle!

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I hate this "quiz"... LOL!

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make everything free!

19. Do you like to dance?
Yes! But I love to learn first :P

20. George Bush.
el presidente

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Jennifer/Andromeda

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Luke Skywalker (actually I wanted to go with David, but I suggested naming my little brother David back then)

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Every second and every minute! Planning migration as soon as I can afford to retire :)

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"After 200 years... finally!! Whazzzzup?"

25. Five (5) people who must also do this meme in their journal.

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 4/21/2006 04:00:00 PM :: and invited 11 Blah(s):


11 Blah(s) by: Blogger Jason Lioh, Blogger Jason Lioh, Blogger geeth, Blogger Jess, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger LHS, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Lazymama, Blogger Oscar's Mommy, Blogger Allyfeel, Blogger Egghead,

Blah Something...

Share