Little Luke "Skywalker"

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

More On Cacing...

Below is J's detail illustration on the cacing story:

I think the cacing must have got stucked at my toothbrush when I rinse it with water. I actually rinsed it extra times before I apply the toothpaste on it because I didn't use it for a few days.

So, after brushing for the first time, and rinsing the toothbrush, I saw some 'dirt' stucked on my toothbrush. So I rinse it further until all the toothpaste was gone.

And OMG!!! I saw half a cacing stuck in the middle of my toothbrush!! Which means the 'dirt' I saw before was the cacing which was crushed into many pieces while I brushing my teeth ler..

Yeeeeeeeekkk!!.... I quickly gaggle my mouth... but I stopped half way.. as there might be more cacing from the pipe ler....pui pui pui.... How?? I turned and saw the shower and quickly use the shower to wash my mouth (like what egghead describe in his comment)

p/s: For the record, she didn't mentioned anything like the above before I replied to all of your comments. Everything I said was purely based on my crazy imaginations. Talk about a coincidence huh?

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 11/08/2005 01:56:00 PM :: and invited 15 Blah(s):


15 Blah(s) by: Blogger Babysmooches, Blogger Buaya69, Blogger Tracy, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger domesticgoddess, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Sue, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger mom2ashley, Blogger Jess, Blogger Annie, Blogger Egghead, Blogger ZMM,

Blah Something...

Share