Little Luke "Skywalker"

Friday, January 20, 2006

Four

Kena twice in a day! Anyway, this is for Selba and De Book Worm...

4 Jobs I’ve Had In My Life
  • Citibank Clerk cum IT personnel (lucky me, work 3 months after SPM and yet get to attend their annual dinner)
  • IT personnel at the Archbishop office in KL (am I a saint or what?)
  • Software developer (first actual job and still doing)
  • Managing Director (can put any title I like because it's my own company - 1 boss/staff)
4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
  • The Rock (Sean Connery rocks!)
  • The Hunt for Red October (Sean again, am I that gay?)
  • The Sound of Music (that where I learn my do-re-mi)
  • My Fair Lady (that's where I learn my Engerish)
4 TV Shows I have Love(d) To Watch
  • Friends
  • Star Trek - Voyager
  • Everybody Loves Raymond
  • Seinfeld
4 Places I’ve Lived
  • KL
  • KL
  • KL
  • still KL :(
4 Places I’ve Been On Vacation To
  • Korea
  • Europe (I was 4, cannot remember a thing)
  • Perth
  • Genting (my favourite due to the low temperature!)
4 Places I Would Rather Be In
  • my own private jet
  • a huge cruise ship
  • a banglow in the Swedish mountains
  • starship
4 Of My Favourite Foods
  • Lobsters
  • Crabs
  • Oily and fat stuff
  • Any food that suit my taste, regardless the material
4 Websites I Visit Daily
4 Unfortunate Souls Tagged
Again, I don't owe anyone anything before CNY :P

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 1/20/2006 03:32:00 PM :: and invited 9 Blah(s):


9 Blah(s) by: Blogger geeth, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Selba, Blogger lisaOne, Blogger Bkworm, Blogger Jess, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger ZMM,

Blah Something...

Share