Little Luke "Skywalker"

Monday, January 09, 2006

Socks Buddies

I was folding the laundry yesterday and I stuffed all my socks aside (to be folded later) as usual. Little Skywalker saw all my socks in the basket and decided to knock the basket to land on its side (as he could not reach the bottom of the basket). He then took a pair of socks (one on each hand) and head towards me, shouting "wear! wear!". At first, I thought he was asking me to wear my socks. Then he sat down in front of me stretching out his legs, hinting me to do the obvious.

I had no choice but to help him put on my socks, which looks like those once trendy loose socks (松袜) on the ladies. I can't help but took out my Lumix to capture his funny antics later...






p/s: sorry for being too lazy to add on narratives

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 1/09/2006 08:26:00 AM :: and invited 18 Blah(s):


18 Blah(s) by: Blogger Selba, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Jess, Blogger jazzmint, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Papi, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Tracy, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Irene, Blogger lisaOne, Blogger 1+2mom, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Egghead, Blogger ZMM, Blogger lisaOne, Blogger Sue,

Blah Something...

Share