Little Luke "Skywalker"

Friday, January 20, 2006

Shop Till You Drop!

Another one from our pre-CNY shopping spree, but this one is on Little Skywalker and we let the pictures do the talking...


"I had to play with this in the mall as my parents are too stingy to buy one for me!!"


"Get me one of this at home!!!"


"You see... this is why I need one of this to arrest everyone I hate!!"


"I saw Dr House smashing on of this to the wall on TV, maybe I should try it..."


"Guess where I am??"


"Screw the MIB! I prefer orange! I am the best of the best of the best!"

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 1/20/2006 09:42:00 AM :: and invited 12 Blah(s):


12 Blah(s) by: Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger ZMM, Blogger shoppingmum, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Jess, Blogger Tracy, Blogger lisaOne, Blogger Sabrina, Blogger mom2ashley, Blogger geeth, Blogger paupau,

Blah Something...

Share