Little Luke "Skywalker"

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Me Meme

Kena from all directions this time, namely shiaulin, Jesslyn, Sue, geetha, Selba... I guess I better do it before I kena more. It's not nice to owe someone before Chinese New Year huh? Here goes nothing...

The Rules:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot.
  1. Little People - Sue
  2. Lyon & Wien - Jesslyn
  3. Essence of Love - Geetha
  4. Snippets of Life - Shiaulin
  5. Little Luke "Skywalker" - Egghead
What were you doing ten years ago?
Just got my driving license and went on a driving spree on an old junk car (trust me, really really junk) which my father's friend gave him. I also went on a four days trip to Langkawi Island with my classmates (by train) and drove around the whole island with a rented car (one of my best vacation ever!)

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Little Skywalker just came into my family after a horrifying week in hospital which left a permanent scar in me. J and I had to readjust our lives according to our son's wishes. I am no longer the King in the family, but demoted to a slave :P

Five super fatty and high cholesterol snacks you enjoy:

  1. Pringles potato chips
  2. Cadbury milk chocolates (those mass produced stuff)
  3. Mango pudding
  4. French fries
  5. Bacon - can rarely get it nowadays, sigh!
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now:

  1. Twinkle twinkle little star
  2. Baa baa black sheep
  3. Ding dong bell
  4. I'll be there for you - The Rembrandts
  5. Santa Claus is coming to town
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire billionaire:
  1. Buy a Nissan Sentra (my dream car) to replace mine
  2. Get my family aboard some big cruise ships and travel around the world in more than 80 days
  3. Set up a trust fund for my family and Little Skywalker
  4. Get a land, design and build my own house (mixture of European and Japanese culture) and put my whole family in it
  5. Get myself a plane (not the small ones, but one of those 747 type) and learn how to pilot one myself
Five bad habits:
  1. Cursing while driving and stucked in a jam
  2. Not able to remember anyone by their names, instead labelled everyone as "ooi"
  3. Lazy to help out in house work
  4. Perfectionist in my work
  5. Bath late at night - right before bed-time
Five things you like doing:
  1. Watch DVDs
  2. Playing with Little Skywalker
  3. Travelling in a cruise ship
  4. Wake up at 10am and spend the next 1 hour lying in bed with my wife and Little Skywalker
  5. Eating delicious and unhealthy food
Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
  1. bulky PDA
  2. stuffed toys for my son
  3. broom - the dust will kill my nose
  4. Hong Kong movie DVDs
  5. direct selling stuff
Five favorite “toys”:
  1. this place
  2. mobile phones
  3. digital camera
  4. my DVDs archive
  5. any high-tec gadgets
Then you select five victims people to pass the curse love on to:
  1. That Trading Fella
  2. That Lazybone
  3. That Miche
  4. That 1+2
  5. That Jeff (No, not that Jeff)
Now I can celebrate my Chinese New Year liao!!

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 1/11/2006 09:30:00 AM :: and invited 15 Blah(s):


15 Blah(s) by: Blogger jazzmint, Blogger mom2ashley, Blogger shiaulin, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger ZMM, Blogger Jess, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger lisaOne, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Selba, Blogger Egghead, Blogger SHo.Rich, Blogger Sue, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger 1+2mom,

Blah Something...

Share