Little Luke "Skywalker"

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Slave At Work

While I was out hanging the laundry yesterday, Little Skywalker followed me out as usual. He walked around the porch area with a balloon in his hand (he got this from Jaya Jusco last weekend). He is doing his usual thing - swinging the stick (that holds the balloon) around and enjoying himself.

When he walked near a broom that we had outside our house, he decided to do something sweeping of his own. However, he did not want to let go of his balloon-on-a-stick. So he went on with the broom on one hand and the balloon on the other. Initially, he had the heavier broom on his left-hand and he kept dropping it. I guess he is a right hander after all. After we helped him to switch hands, he held on to both items better.

So he was walking around and pushing leaves and dust out of the gate. At the same time, he also entertained J and I by waving his balloon while he sweeps. You can even see him sweating for all the work that he is doing. Passers-by may think that we have a slave at home since it might seems like we made him do all the chores and provide amusement services at the same time!

Just hope no one called Child Abuse Centre or the Police...

Little Skywalker also managed to pick up two new "skills" today.

He learned how to tap-dance on his own feet! OMG! We were surprise to see him moving his fat little legs around like a tap-dancer when some music is on TV. I wonder who taught him this...

Another weird habit he picked up was a bad one (for some). One of the DVD I was trying to play was having problem reading. The scenes on the TV were jerky and got stucked frequently (the bad side of piracy I guess). At one instance, the screen was showing nothing but dark background for some reason.

Little Skywalker, who was watching with me, got irritated and must have thought that the TV is at fault instead of the player. He got up and walked up to the TV slowly (our TV cabinet table is extremely low) and approached the side of our TV. What he does next really amazed me! He actually uses his hand to bang on the side of our TV! I was ROFLMAF while calling for J to come and see his little act. I guess must have learnt this from my parents since they have an old TV in their bedroom...

I just hope he doesn't bang on my head when I am old (God willing) and senile (God forbid)...

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 9/07/2005 07:05:00 AM :: and invited 2 Blah(s):


2 Blah(s) by: Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Egghead,

Blah Something...

Share