Little Luke "Skywalker"

Friday, August 26, 2005

Last Day In Office !!

Yeh Yeh!! Today is my last day of work before going to Genting!

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for J, as she still has to work tommorow. However, J's boss will not be in, so hopefully her last day won't be so hectic.

Finally, I have been waiting for this day since I book our trip two weeks ago. I am the easy excited lot, but I am able to sleep before a big trip. I plan to finish up some leftover stuff on my current projects before I go up the hill, so that my bosses won't call me up while I am on a Go-Kart ride. Maybe I should turn off my handphone while I'm on vacation. Hmmm... worth thinking.

This will be our second trip to Genting together with Little Skywalker. However, it will be his first trip since he started walking. The last time when we were there, J and I had to take turns to carry our fat son around the whole of Genting until we had muscle ache after we came down. This time, our little son will be on his own feet and will be leaving back his little foot marks all over the hill of Genting.

I snapped a total of 172 photos during our last visit, I am aiming to break that record since I got an additional fresh round of bullets (512MB). Maybe on our next trip, I will be able to buy borrow a handy-cam (damn freaking expensive!) to record down our trip. Anyway, I still think photos leaves a better memory.

I guess I won't be blogging until next Wednesday since I won't be working until then. Blogging is considered part of my work already since I always do it during office lunch hour.

Don't miss me or J or Little Skywalker!

Will be back with more stuff from Genting!!

See you guys and gals on Wednesday!!

p/s: Happy Merdeka to all Malaysians

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 8/26/2005 10:30:00 AM :: and invited 8 Blah(s):


8 Blah(s) by: Blogger Jason Lioh, Blogger Willwolf, Blogger Egghead, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Unknown, Blogger Loc Kee, Blogger 5xmom.com, Blogger Egghead,

Blah Something...

Share