Little Luke "Skywalker"

Friday, August 19, 2005

Of Asadi and Yakult

Last Saturday was the first time we visited the pasar malam near our house because we wanted to stay home and watch the Summer Concert on 8TV. Normally we will go and have a nice dinner at our usual steakhouse.

Upon arriving there, I saw a lady just opening her boxes of slippers to be laid out on the table. I saw this eye-catching orange slippers and J saw it too. Since my slippers are giving me rashes due to unknown reasons, I've decided to buy it (RM10).

It was not until I reach home and took it out that I realised that the slippers are from Asadi, the famous brand I've been hearing about on the MyFM everyday. The pair I bought was "Asadi Ultra Lite" and it has an official price tag of RM10.90, so I guess I saved 90 cents.

As I was trying out the slippers at home, Little Skywalker got intrigued (by the striking orange I geuss) and was yelling to try them on. Obviously we need to oblige since he is the "King of the House" nowadays. He tried it on his hands and later on his feet. I think he is just too anxious to "put himself in my shoes/slippers". After trying on and taking some shots for 10 minutes, he decided to give up and have his Yakult drink.

Speaking of Yakult, I personally prefer Vitagen myself, but Little Skywalker is hooked on Yakult since my parents bought his first one. They claimed is better, but I still buy vitagens (and some Yakult) at home. Ever since he learned how to suck from a straw, he's been hooked on Yakult. He drinks at least one or two bottles a day. I really hope he can get hook onto something that is cheaper like Milo or Nescafe.

FYI, J has been asking me about this post which I have saved as Draft since Monday. I refused to tell her about the content. She must be very anxious to read this now. I also hope to get some free supply of Asadi slippers and Yakult drinks since Jason got his free T-shirts from Body Gloves.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 8/19/2005 04:20:00 PM :: and invited 2 Blah(s):


2 Blah(s) by: Blogger Willwolf, Blogger Egghead,

Blah Something...

Share