Little Luke "Skywalker"

Monday, August 08, 2005

Genting.. Here We Come!!

Yeah man! Just submitted my leave and had it approved instantly!
Is quite a risk though booking in advance for our Genting trip (second one this year). I had to ask my sister to book for me on Sunday as I do not have any phone lines (not to mention broadband) at home. I just cannot wait for J's boss to make up his mind on whether to keep to company open or closed during their company trip.

So J and I and Little Skywalker will be heading to Genting again on 28th and coming back on 30th. We are quite lucky as the triple-room package for 29th is nearly fully booked. I think we are one of the last ones to get it. We book our accommodations at our usual hotel (Theme Park Hotel) and our usual package (Fun!Fun!Fun!). I fully recommend this package to small families with children as you are entitled to buffet breakfasts, outdoor theme park passes, return Skyway ride, free bowling game and many other discounts too. Gee.. do I sound like a Genting promoter :P

We decided on this trip after lengthy discussion due to the following:
  • The weather is nice and cold at Genting (I know Cameron is cold as well, but what fun can Little Skywalker have there?)
  • We have a day of rest before and after the trip (good planner huh?)
  • Little Skywalker (hopefully) will experience more fun as compared to our previous trip because he is walking now
  • Genting is the most cost-effective place to spend our money as much of the accommodations and stuff are heavily subsidized by gamblers (which we are not part of)
  • I am more confident now in driving my Wira up as compared to the first time where I thought it might break down (touch wood!)
We are both very excited about this trip!! If any one of you will be there during the same period, please leave a note so we can meet up. (How about it, Jason?)

Who knows... maybe we can plan a gathering for bloggers at Genting in the future!!

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 8/08/2005 03:50:00 PM :: and invited 6 Blah(s):


6 Blah(s) by: Blogger Jason Lioh, Blogger Egghead, Blogger Jason Lioh, Blogger Loc Kee, Blogger Egghead, Blogger Jason Lioh,

Blah Something...

Share