Little Luke "Skywalker"

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Kluang Trip - Part 1: Off To Kluang!!

We woke up around 7am because J still needs to go to work. The bright side of it is that she gets to go off at 11am instead of 1pm. So we take anything that comes our way, isn’t it how the world works?

After sending J off to her office, we (me, Little Skywalker and my grandma, who is following us to the dinner as well) came home and started preparations for our long journey ahead.

Little Skywalker refused to get to his morning nap (which normally starts around 9-10am). I spend a whole hour trying to carry and cradle him to sleep. He went into his Delta brainwave once, but grandma’s dish washing and running water woke him up in less than 5 minutes.

Time is running out on me. I had to surrender the watch on our little guy to my grandma while I go wash my dirty car (not washed for more than half a year) and vacuum the interior so that everyone will be comfortable and not breathing in dirt throughout the 3+ hours journey under the hot sun.

Grandma is doing well in her watch and he did got distracted when I started vacuuming. Did I mention that my vacuum machine is loud? Little Skywalker loves loud noises and tend to stand still and watch when it started.

After some hard scrubbing and inch-to-inch vacuuming, my little baby (3 year old Wira Aeroback freshly serviced a week ago) was spot clean and dirt-free again!

It was almost 11am and it's time to fetch J back from work. On the way back, we bought some KFC for lunch.

After J came back, Little Skywalker had his bath while the rest of us start to pack our luggage into the car. We brought a small mattress (for the little one) with us in case there are not enough in Kluang. After Little Skywalker's bath, everyone took turn to bath as the weather is extremely hot.

After a speedy KFC lunch, we finally left for Kluang at around 1.30pm.

Part 2: The Big Dinner

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 8/02/2005 03:33:00 PM :: and invited 0 Blah(s):
0 Blah(s) by:

Blah Something...

Share