Little Luke "Skywalker"

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Baby Who Cannot Make Up His Mind

It was nice and sky-clear Sunday last weekend. I really hope for more of such weekend so that our family can do more outings at nearby playgrounds instead of sitting home teaching Little Skywalker to sing "rain rain... go away... come again some other day".

We have a big playground field behind our house equipped with basketball court, those stones that people like to walk on bare foot, football area, outdoor gym (if you can call it) and of course, children playground. Little Skywalker has been there I think around three to four times with me and J (other times might be with J's in-laws when they come from JB). J always ask to bring him to the playground, but the weather always has the final say.

When we arrived, there were already many kids and babies around, crowding all the equipments. We just waited there with poor Skywalker looking enviously at other "friends" having fun. We managed to put him on the next empty equipment when we get the chance. However, Little Skywalker just cannot make up his mind on which equipment he wants to play. The rest of the story would be best told in pictures instead.

I think I want to play that one!

That one is better!

I think I saw something better from up here!

Nononono... I think that one should be more fun!

This is great! I like "walking" with all of my feet... and in a "controlled" environment!

Yeap... I am sure this is the FUN one I like!

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 7/26/2005 11:47:00 AM :: and invited 6 Blah(s):


6 Blah(s) by: Blogger Jason Lioh, Blogger Mumsgather, Blogger Willwolf, Blogger Egghead, Blogger Willwolf, Blogger peivoon,

Blah Something...

Share