Little Luke "Skywalker"

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Surprise Drop-in at Workplace

While I was staring at my screen with one eye closed, I heard a familiar voice suddenly (not my boss). It was Little Skywalker! My mother brought him to along to my workplace after she went for her doctor's appointment in the Hospital (I work in a hospital, sadly not as a doctor).

This is his second trip to my workplace already. Little Skywalker is well-known to my colleagues already since the last time he dropped by. He became the apple of everyone's eyes the very instant he arrive here the first time. Everyone one was ecstatic to meet him after they saw all of his photos I stuck around my cubicle. Most of them took turns to carry him as well.

It is so nice to spend a few moments with him, especially with work pilling up everywhere. I really needed a small break from all these.

For Little Skywalker, he is having his own share of fun each time as well by playing with all the stuff I have around me, like the keyboard, mouse, barcode reader (latest addition to my stuff), stationeries etc. Hopefully he don't grow up and get stuck inside a cubicle like me though...

Well... fun's over... back to work...

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 7/13/2005 01:52:00 PM :: and invited 2 Blah(s):


2 Blah(s) by: Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Mumsgather,

Blah Something...

Share