Little Luke "Skywalker"

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Kluang Trip - Part 4: Aftermath

Finally we are back from our very long trip to Kluang (total of close to 7 hours). Didn’t realize the stress until it hit me after I lie down at night.

We were back around 4.30pm after some speeding drive along the PLUS highway (average of 120kph) by yours truly (please do not report me in :P). Everyone was tired, but Little Skywalker slept true the entire journey. What an angel he is!

However, the whole weekend is not over yet. There is one last item left on our weekend agenda, and a critical one – shopping for a work pants for myself. Please keep this to yourself as I made hole right between my butt as I was squatting down to pick up something for Little Skywalker (which he threw on the floor) while we were picking him up from my parents last Friday. I only had two pairs of working pants (minimum required to make through a week, but not according to J).

So we had to go to Jusco again to get it before I go back to work on Tuesday. We left Little Skywalker with my parents since they were headed to the same destination later as well. J and I (along with J’s brother – he is here for a week for his holidays) went back home and had a shower as well as unpacking our luggage.

After settling everything, we went to Jusco and had our dinner at “The Chicken Rice Shop” there (our first visit). I will definitely recommend everyone to go there for a nice and full meal. And Curry Chicken is a must have! Too bad I didn’t have enough memory left to capture the dish after using a total of 256+128MB for the whole Kluang trip.

After a sumptious dinner, we went and got my pants, together with a new shirt (a first since the two shirts I got from my uncle when I started working 4 years ago) all from JohnMaster. I am a loyal customer of JohnMaster by the way, all my 3 previous pants are from them, as well as my cool black suit. It cost about RM200 for the two items, but hey, who’s complaining? I guess they will last me another 2 years (for pants) and 3 years (for shirt). Do the math!

We met up with Little Skywalker later and continue our run to the supermarket to get him some yogurt and digestive cereals. After that, we headed straight for home.

Little Skywalker slept on our way home again (takes him like one minute to close his eyes after we got into our car).

After a long weekend, we finally tucked ourselves to bed.

Good night…

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 8/03/2005 02:32:00 PM :: and invited 2 Blah(s):


2 Blah(s) by: Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Egghead,

Blah Something...

Share