Little Luke "Skywalker"

Friday, November 10, 2006

Last Minute Travel

Someone at my office will be MC until next week and was unable to attend a conference at Singapore from 12-14th November, which is this Sunday. I was called in to take her place instead. Due to last minute confirmation, I was unable to book an accomodation at the conference hotel and nearby hotels. They are all full due to an international motorshow going on at Suntec City.

Fortunately, my sister (who is renting a room with J's uncle and aunty) told me I could stay at their place as they have an extra room. Otherwise I will be sleeping on the streets instead :P

Consequently, further entries on our Bali trip will resume on Wednesday...

p/s: I will be travelling alone this time :(

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 11/10/2006 05:01:00 PM :: and invited 8 Blah(s):


8 Blah(s) by: Blogger Greenapple, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Ricket, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous,

Blah Something...

Share