Friday, June 23, 2006Another Four...
Got this from The Revenge of the Twinsmom...
Four jobs I would stink at:
- Teacher - I do not have enough patience to teach or guide someone, especially in whatever I know best. Probably I will end up doing the job for someone instead of teach them how to do it :(
- Boss - I don't think I can stand any of my staff saying nasty things behind my back (like what I am doing to my boss, occasionally)
- Doctor - I think I will have sleepless nights for the rest of my life if I ever lost a patient to God
- Anything that requires a creative mind - I am only good at
copyinggetting inspiration from someone else's work and innovate on them (I guess that explains the mountain of original "copies" of DVDs at home)
Four pretend nicknames I make up for myself:
- Egghead - Don't ask, I don't know why either...
- Egghead, the Great!
- Egghead, the Magnificent!
- Egghead, the Almighty!
Four movies I have watched over and over:
- The Sound of Music - Ask my mother for hypnotizing me with this
- The King and I - Ask my mother for hypnotizing me with this
- My Fair Lady - Ask my mother for hypnotizing me with this
- The Hunt for Red October, The Rock - For that matter, any Sean Connery movie!
Four places I have lived:
- Parit - My hometown
- Selayang - Moved there since I am 5-6 years old
- Kepong - Moved there a year later when my father bought his first house
- Sri Damansara - Moved there since I got married and bought my first house
Four things I love to do on my weekends:
- Lie in bed with J and Little Skywalker until the sun was too bright to close our eyes
- Have a nice dim-sum breakfast with J and Little Skywalker
- Have a nice dinner with J and Little Skywalker at a slightly more expensive place than our daily mamak stall
- Go on outdoor trip (away from the city)
Four TV shows I geek out to, or used to geek out to:
- Friends - it would take a genius mathematician to calculate how many times I have watched this!
- Las Vegas - Uncut & Uncensored
- Star Trek - Voyager
Four alcoholic beverages I’ve enjoyed on offshore vacations:
- I don't drink! Not even a single drop at my own wedding reception... LOL!
Four things I could NOT live without (besides oxygen, H20, and miscellaneous life-sustaining substances, included our kids and hubby and family member):
- TV - truly an evil box
- A vacation, once in a while - otherwise I might go amok one day and kill my boss :P
- Sitcom, comedies - they make life worth living for me!
- Computer - what can I say? I am a geek!
Four of my favorite foods, partnered with people with whom I enjoy eating said foods:
- Bak Kut Teh
- Dim Sum
- 芋头扣肉 (anyone could translate? some yam with fat pork)
- Deep fried bacon - can rarely find cheap ones nowadays :(
Four places I would rather be right now:
- at the countryside in Japan - hope to open a small hotel up in the hills one day
- New York city - really hope to see a city that never sleeps!
- Hawaii - I've seen so many movies, travel guides on this magical place!
- Monte Carlo - love to see what the rich and famous do in their playground
4 people I mercilessly tagged (this time will be all new faces!):
- Vien - when can I bring my wife and kid to visit you in California ah?
- wHOisBaBy - when can I bring my wife and kid to visit you in LA ah?
- IMMomsDaughter - very long nickname you have there!
- Linda - this is what you get for dropping your comment for the first time... LOL!
Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 6/23/2006 08:51:00 AM :: and invited 9 Blah(s):
9 Blah(s) by: michelle, maria @ twinsmom, IMMomsDaughter, Jesslyn, Zara's Mama, Vien, Egghead, domestic rat, , Share