Little Luke "Skywalker"

Friday, June 23, 2006

Another Four...

Got this from The Revenge of the Twinsmom...

Four jobs I would stink at:
  • Teacher - I do not have enough patience to teach or guide someone, especially in whatever I know best. Probably I will end up doing the job for someone instead of teach them how to do it :(
  • Boss - I don't think I can stand any of my staff saying nasty things behind my back (like what I am doing to my boss, occasionally)
  • Doctor - I think I will have sleepless nights for the rest of my life if I ever lost a patient to God
  • Anything that requires a creative mind - I am only good at copying getting inspiration from someone else's work and innovate on them (I guess that explains the mountain of original "copies" of DVDs at home)

Four pretend nicknames I make up for myself:

Four movies I have watched over and over:

Four places I have lived:

  • Parit - My hometown
  • Selayang - Moved there since I am 5-6 years old
  • Kepong - Moved there a year later when my father bought his first house
  • Sri Damansara - Moved there since I got married and bought my first house

Four things I love to do on my weekends:

  • Lie in bed with J and Little Skywalker until the sun was too bright to close our eyes
  • Have a nice dim-sum breakfast with J and Little Skywalker
  • Have a nice dinner with J and Little Skywalker at a slightly more expensive place than our daily mamak stall
  • Go on outdoor trip (away from the city)

Four TV shows I geek out to, or used to geek out to:

Four alcoholic beverages I’ve enjoyed on offshore vacations:

  • I don't drink! Not even a single drop at my own wedding reception... LOL!

Four things I could NOT live without (besides oxygen, H20, and miscellaneous life-sustaining substances, included our kids and hubby and family member):

  • TV - truly an evil box
  • A vacation, once in a while - otherwise I might go amok one day and kill my boss :P
  • Sitcom, comedies - they make life worth living for me!
  • Computer - what can I say? I am a geek!

Four of my favorite foods, partnered with people with whom I enjoy eating said foods:

  • Bak Kut Teh
  • Dim Sum
  • 芋头扣肉 (anyone could translate? some yam with fat pork)
  • Deep fried bacon - can rarely find cheap ones nowadays :(

Four places I would rather be right now:

  • at the countryside in Japan - hope to open a small hotel up in the hills one day
  • New York city - really hope to see a city that never sleeps!
  • Hawaii - I've seen so many movies, travel guides on this magical place!
  • Monte Carlo - love to see what the rich and famous do in their playground

4 people I mercilessly tagged (this time will be all new faces!):

  • Vien - when can I bring my wife and kid to visit you in California ah?
  • wHOisBaBy - when can I bring my wife and kid to visit you in LA ah?
  • IMMomsDaughter - very long nickname you have there!
  • Linda - this is what you get for dropping your comment for the first time... LOL!

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 6/23/2006 08:51:00 AM :: and invited 8 Blah(s):


8 Blah(s) by: Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger IMMomsDaughter, Blogger Jess, Blogger ZMM, Blogger Vien, Blogger Egghead, Blogger domestic rat,

Blah Something...

Share