Little Luke "Skywalker"

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Back To School

Little Skywalker spends most of his time at my parents' house during the weekdays. His favourite playmate is my 13-years-old brother and my 3-years-old dog. He usually follows my parents to send my brother off to his school. It's not surprising that he's able to pick up words such as bag, book, school, school bus, pen, pencil etc. easily.

Ever since someone gave Little Skywalker a bag and us buying him a table, he likes to carry his bag and pretend to be at school when he comes home with us. He would open up his book and flipping it non-stop while muttering on pictures that he recognizes.

I guess the little guy just can't wait to go to school!



Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 1/26/2006 10:05:00 AM :: and invited 10 Blah(s):


10 Blah(s) by: Blogger Ricket, Blogger Jess, Blogger geeth, Blogger ZMM, Blogger 1+2mom, Blogger lisaOne, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger jazzmint, Blogger Sabrina, Blogger Oscar's Mommy,

Blah Something...

Share