Tuesday, December 13, 2005Unanswered Questions
As most of you already knew, yesterday was a Selangor holiday. Since J's office is located at Batu Caves, she got the day off while I have to work. Although she has considered going back to her office to rush up some work, but she decided to be a SAHM for another day. Just when she was about to put Little Skywalker in the pool, she received a call from her father-in-law. The following were some questions that were posed to her throughout the phone conversation:
- Whether there is anything wrong with me?
- Have I reached the 'bottle-neck' stage of my life?
- Is there anything wrong with my health? (As I always looked tired and lifeless)
- Why can't I do anything for myself (including getting my own rice and washing the dishes)?
- Why didn't I talk about my problems with them?
- Why can't I be more humble in my attitude when I talk to others?
- Did I watch "贤途有你" on Astro?
- Why didn't I help out at their home? (they were re-painting the whole house in preparation due to my brother's wedding)
p/s: I, me and myself = Little Skywalker's father!
Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 12/13/2005 08:49:00 AM :: and invited 10 Blah(s):
10 Blah(s) by: Jesslyn, Zara's Mama, r&r mami, Annie, Tracy, maria aka twinsmom, Lian, bridgette, Lazymama, michelle, Share