Little Luke "Skywalker"

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Missing Him

It's been slightly over three weeks since Little Sean was born. Throughout this period, Little Skywalker has been staying over at my parents' for most of the time. He was only home for a couple of nights. J missed him so much that she even cried one night. For me, I miss cradling him to sleep every night although it gives me a backache in the morning.

Well, it's not that we don't like having him around the house. It's just that he is going through a "whining phase". He tends to whine in a long "eehhhh..." sound and refused to speak up when he wants something. He prefers his parents to guess what he wants instead. Even J become frustrated with his latest antics, and trust me, she doesn't know how to get mad.

Furthermore, Little Skywalker is like a bio-hazard around the house, especially when there is a newborn in the house. Although we kinda got used to him running and crashing into furniture and people, Little Sean might not be able to take that kind of blow. It's not easy for us to stop him from being his hyperactive self, so it's better he run about at my parents' place instead. At least he will be happier there.

So far, he went with my parents to Penang for a few days to visit my brother. Last Sunday, he went up to Genting along with my father and my uncle's family. Surprisingly, he does not demonstrate his whiny-self in front of others except his parents. I guess he must be feeling the pinch after Little Sean was born.

However, we are hoping that Little Skywalker will come to miss his parents despite going on all those fun trips. God knows we miss him dearly...

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 6/26/2007 07:53:00 AM :: and invited 13 Blah(s):


13 Blah(s) by: Blogger jazzmint, Blogger Vien, Blogger aawilliam, Blogger Twin, Blogger khongfamily, Blogger Shannon, Blogger khongfamily, Blogger King's wife, Blogger Contented Mum, Blogger Mumsgather, Blogger Sasha Tan, Blogger michelle@mybabybay, Blogger chanelwong,

Blah Something...

Share