Monday, May 28, 20075 Tips to Pirates!
This is very important for parents who intend to bring their whole family to see Pirates of the Carribean 3: At World's End...
- Do not drink too much water, and remember to remind everyone else (especially the kids) to pee before going into the cinema. The movie is almost 3 hours! And trust me, you don't want to miss a thing!
- Kids below five SHOULD NOT come along for this although it is a Walt Disney production. Kids above five should have their eyes covered from the first 10 minutes of the movie.
- Remember to watch the second part of the Pirates trilogy before going for the third. Or else, many things might not make sense to you :P
- Be extra careful when you drink throughout the movie. Otherwise, you may accidentally throw a mouthful of shower to the people sitting in front of you because of the many intermittent comedies and punch lines!
- Remember to stay back until after the first part of the credits! Otherwise, you will miss the extra 5 minutes of the movie :)
Enjoy yourself! It's really a great movie!
Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 5/28/2007 08:11:00 AM :: and invited 6 Blah(s):
6 Blah(s) by: King's wife, Jacelyn Chew, Jules, 1+2mom, aprilWong, Bkworm, Share