Little Luke "Skywalker"

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sleep Gun Needed!

I still remember reading something about a cool gadget called "Sleep Gun" from Doraemon comics when I was a kid (still am now). The said "gun" can be used to harvest your sleepiness to keep you awake as well as make you sleep instantly with a "shot".

Such a gadget would really come in handy at night where Little Skywalker refused to sleep due to his late afternoon nap. He will wakes up from his nap around 5-6pm and continue until way past midnight before he drops again. He got most of his spankings from my "five finger mountain" for constantly disrupting J and I from getting enough rest. Last night, he stayed up until 1.30am before he finally nodded off. Such a behavior is driving me sleepless, not to mention the frustration that comes with it!

Can someone please, invest the above mentioned "Sleep Gun" already??

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 5/17/2007 07:00:00 AM :: and invited 8 Blah(s):


8 Blah(s) by: Blogger Vien, Blogger Mumsgather, Blogger Shannon, Blogger Jess, Blogger Sasha Tan, Blogger LA My Home, Blogger geeth, Blogger Claudia See-Yen Wallace,

Blah Something...

Share