Little Luke "Skywalker"

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bicycle Ride

Back at my parents' place, we have this really old "Japanese bicycle", as we call it. My grand-uncle still rides it to the market every morning. It has been in the family for as long as I can remember. I could still remember the days when I always ride pillion with my grand-uncle to the market because he would buy me sweets every time.

Last weekend, I took a big step of letting Little Skywalker ride pillion behind me on that bicycle. I only needed to give him two instructions - "hold on" and "keep your legs apart". Although he is always the naughty one in the family, you'll be surprised that he paid full attention to the instructions and we had a fun 10 minutes ride around the house...


Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 1/10/2007 10:22:00 AM :: and invited 8 Blah(s):


8 Blah(s) by: Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Sasha Tan, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger geeth, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Annie, Blogger Allyfeel, Blogger jazzmint,

Blah Something...

Share