Little Luke "Skywalker"

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Luke Potter - The Sorcerer of The Paper Bag

Ever since I missed the change to capture Little Skywalker's magic trick on camera, I have been waiting for him to perform another time. It took me quite a long wait before I finally got my wish last Friday night...


Step 1: Get to know your best friend - "the magic wand"


Step 2: Wave it gently over the "box" and yell the magic word!


Step 3: Take items out of the "box" while pretending they appeared out of thin-air, then wait for a thunderous applause and standing ovation from your audience.


I also managed to capture a short video clip of his "show" but the lighting is not that well in our bedroom.

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 9/26/2006 08:32:00 AM :: and invited 10 Blah(s):


10 Blah(s) by: Blogger Shannon, Blogger Shannon, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Jess, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Tracy, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Allyfeel,

Blah Something...

Share