Little Luke "Skywalker"

Friday, October 14, 2005

Cute Puppies For Sale!!

I am doing this as a favour for my friend, hoping she can give me a GRAND discount in future!!

My friend's mother breed puppies for sale. Recently, they managed to breed a few pure "Jack Russel" puppies. They still have two more available for sale. They are 5-6 weeks old now. The asking price is RM800!!

Contact me through email if you're interested, while stock last!!

Below are few photos taken when the puppies are 3 weeks old... (click on picture to view larger)




p/s: I wanted to get one to play with Little Skywalker but our Finance Manager rejected the proposal :(

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 10/14/2005 01:58:00 PM :: and invited 11 Blah(s):


11 Blah(s) by: Blogger Willwolf, Blogger ZMM, Blogger sqkiki, Blogger 1+2mom, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Sue, Blogger mom2ashley, Blogger Unknown, Blogger Egghead, Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn, Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn,

Blah Something...

Share