Little Luke "Skywalker"

Friday, January 26, 2007

Photo Frame

The reason I went through our old photos last weekend was because my friend got me a belated Christmas gift. It is a digital photo frame from Philips! The gift was given to me a couple of months back. Unfortunately, it had to be returned because it can't be turned on. After numerous calls and visit to the bank (where he redeemed the item), he managed to get it back last Friday.

Now, we don't have to worry about printing photos anymore! All I need to do is download all our favourite photos into a SD card or a thumbdrive, plug it into the frame and voila! It even come with various slide transition effects similar to those powerpoint presentations!


p/s: My friend told me he exchanged 19,000 of HSBC credit card points to redeem the above digital frame. So, the actual price of the item is still up for guess...

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 1/26/2007 08:05:00 AM :: and invited 13 Blah(s):


13 Blah(s) by: Blogger Sasha Tan, Blogger LHS, Blogger geeth, Blogger Jason Lioh, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Jessie Woo, Blogger shoppingmum, Blogger jazzmint, Blogger michelle@mybabybay, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Allyfeel, Blogger mommy of 3 angels,

Blah Something...

Share