Little Luke "Skywalker"

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Notebook from Santa

First of all, our sincere and heartfelt gratitude to Jazz for helping us to get our first notebook!

Due to an increase in freelance jobs, I felt the need to get a notebook so that I can get more things done. Furthermore, I needed something to showcase my work to my clients and potential ones. I can't be showing up with a thumbdrive all the time, right?

So, voila... our new HP Pavilion dv6126TX!

Due to Christmas season, the notebook even came with a "Santa's Briefcase" and a free 1GB thumbdrive from PenDrive! The "Santa's Briefcase" contains many accessories and souveniors from HP, including a Creative optical mouse, a Creative headset, a document bag, a USB hub, a cute CD holder (that little hairy animal you see on the bottom right picture), an alarm clock plus many others!

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 1/30/2007 08:29:00 AM :: and invited 10 Blah(s):


10 Blah(s) by: Blogger LHS, Blogger Allyfeel, Blogger jazzmint, Blogger shoppingmum, Blogger 1+2mom, Blogger Annie Q, Blogger mom2ashley, Blogger RL, Blogger Desperate Mummy, Blogger ZMM,

Blah Something...

Share