Little Luke "Skywalker"

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Say Cheeseee....!!

Although I said I was taking a day off from blogging yesterday, but I ended up spending most of the day uploading the photos taken at our gathering. The worse part is that I need to rotate most of them one-by-one.

Anyway, I kepy my promise and finished my task by 5pm yesterday. You can check out the photos by click here. You'll have to know the answer to the following question for the password:

  • What kind of endangered rare fishes was kept in the aquarium at Milwaukee Steak Corner? (answer in singular, answer can be found throughout last week's blog)
Wow! I just saw how difficult it is to download one photo :P

Sorry everyone... please bear with it since I cannot find a photo hosting service with a better interface that is FREE for now. No pain no gain huh??

p/s: please do not compare my Panasonic FX7 quality with Willwolf's SLR :P

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 10/19/2005 07:26:00 AM :: and invited 8 Blah(s):


8 Blah(s) by: Blogger Sue, Blogger Lazymama, Blogger ZMM, Blogger Unknown, Blogger Loc Kee, Blogger ZMM, Blogger Peek@BoOoh, Blogger Egghead,

Blah Something...

Share