Tuesday, June 17, 2008Friso-ing My Boys!
J and I were trying to come up with a plan to switch over to Friso Gold Growing Up Milk ever since we got our hands on it.
For Little Skywalker, it was very easy as he didn’t drink much milk anyway in his daily diet, only once in the morning and once before he goes to bed at night. All we did was substituted his milk powder from day one and that was it. To our surprise, he liked it more than his previous milk powder. In less than 2 weeks, more than half the tin has already gone. He likes to mix it with his cornflakes in the morning and with some cereals at night. He had become a Friso Boy from day one!
For Little Sean, we were quite cautious as he was having quite a bit of diarrhea on his old formula for the past one month. His pediatrician recommended some lactose-free formula to him for a few weeks until his condition blows over. After that, we try to switch him to Friso Gold 3 slowly. Since he is always a hungry boy, we manage to switch him over in less than 1 week. He has been on it ever since!
For other parents, we recommend the following guideline to Friso-rise your kids:
- Continue regular feeding with current milk formula for 1st, 2nd and 4th feed
- Use Friso Gold with Frisoshield for the 3rd feed
- Continue regular feeding with current milk formula for 1st and 4th feed
- Use Friso Gold with Frisoshield for the 2nd & 3rd feed
- Continue regular feeding with current milk formula for 1st feed only
- Use Friso Gold with Frisoshield for the 2nd , 3rd & 4th feed
- Friso Gold with Frisoshield should be your child’s favourite milk by now!
Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 6/17/2008 09:11:00 AM :: and invited 1 Blah(s):
1 Blah(s) by: Bkworm, Share