Little Luke "Skywalker"

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

How "Old" Am I?

Geee... I think I am almost the youngest compared to all the bloggers I've met so far. Anyway, got this saman from that fler who fled back to Beijing when he drop this. What a way to give me an Ang Pow huh? Here goes...

Name one of the actor of the old days that you missed the most
Sean Connery - My number one idol for good looking man and I consider him almost retired since I don't see any of his new movies anymore :(

Name a cartoon of the old old days
Transformers - I miss those good old Transformers toys I had last time!

Name a singer/group of the old days
Jacky Cheung - he is of the old days as well as new days... LOL!

Band of the old days
Is Beyond considered a band?

TV Series of the old days
BayWatch - Who could forget those babes running on a beach in a red hot swim suit?

Actress of Old Days
Julie Andrews - Love her voice in The Sound of Music and Marry Poppins!

Fashion of Old Days that you miss the most
Those with shoulder pads one... more professional looking I guess :P

Movie of Old Days
The Sound of Music, My Fair Lady and The King and I

Music Video of Old Days
Has music video been invented back in the good old days? (I don't mean those karaoke type)

Coolest Song of Old Days
Nothing's gonna change my love for you

Can the above few questions really tell how "young" I am? I truly doubt it. Anyway, no harm passing the baton to Jazzmint, Zara's mama, Jesslyn, JoMel and De Book Worm.

Have fun with it!

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 2/15/2006 08:43:00 AM :: and invited 13 Blah(s):


13 Blah(s) by: Blogger Lazymama, Blogger Jess, Blogger ZMM, Blogger shoppingmum, Blogger jazzmint, Blogger Ricket, Blogger lisaOne, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger 1+2mom, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger shiaulin, Blogger Irene, Blogger Egghead,

Blah Something...

Share