Little Luke "Skywalker"

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

War On Blood-Suckers!!

*War trumpet blowing in the background!!

Since the question on whether Little Skywalker had contracted dengue fever two days ago, J and I decided to declare an all-out war against all the "blood-suckers" in our house. I usually don't kill them directly out of sympathy for all living beings (unlike J, clapping her hands whenever she sees suspect one is flying around), but when it comes to our son, then "We will not negotiate!!".

I started spraying our bedroom with mosquitoes repellent in the evening. J doesn't like the smell, hence we did not do it before. I bought that bottle of "Shieldtox" (or whatever) since we moved in about three years ago, and yet, the bottle is still half full. Can you imagine that? She complained every time I wanted to spray some in our bedroom. I guess she prefer to fight them in a more "manly" mano-a-mano style.

Since our living room is too big for the mosquitoes repellent to work without killing the whole familiy, we went ahead and got us one of those electric racket thingy. It costs us RM9 with the batteries. As soon as we reached home yesterday, I managed to ZAP at least 4-5 mosquitoes in the living room alone. I read that mosquitoes are very active during warm and rainy season. I guess now is one of them...

Our house is more or less fully protected with mosquito nets on every window upstairs due to the farsightedness of the previous owners. We are now left with what to do downstairs.

Suggestions, anyone?

Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 9/21/2005 02:30:00 PM :: and invited 4 Blah(s):


4 Blah(s) by: Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Annie, Blogger Sue, Blogger Egghead,

Blah Something...

Share