Monday, July 06, 2009Little Luke is Five!
Today, our Little Luke turns five!
- He has been the perfect son that anyone could have for the first three years, and a little more than naughty for the past two years.
- He is the smartest (and that includes the most cunning) among his siblings.
- He is always annoyed all the time.
- He learns quickly and therefore is easily bored.
- He likes to kick his younger brothers.
- He can never sit down quietly for more than 1 minute.
- He loves company and hates being alone.
- He is outgoing and likes socializing with people.
- He can always sense weakness in people (especially his parents).
- He takes his medicine with little persuasion.
- He never holds grudges.
- He is really really forgetful!
- He is very generous (he gives away his stationary to his classmates all the time)!
- He is the perfect type of Big Brother anyone can expect to protect his younger
- and a million other things we love about him...
Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 7/06/2009 10:15:00 AM :: and invited 3 Blah(s):
3 Blah(s) by: chanelwong, michelle, huisia, Share