Wednesday, June 10, 2009Little Sean is Two!
Today, our Little Sean turns two!
- He has been the perfect son that anyone could have for the past two years.
- He always put on a big smile and gives me a hug everyday without fail (when I come back from work).
- He is happy all the time.
- He is constantly spreading joy to everyone.
- He can play with his toy without any supervision.
- He is obsessed with cars!
- He loves to watch the movie "Cars"!
- He doesn't mind the constant harassment by his older brother.
- He never bullies his younger brother.
- He listens and obeys almost every instruction.
- He sits in his own car seat (with seat belt on) quietly.
- He loves pointing to cars on the road and say "Car car!"
- He is the exact opposite of his elder brother :P
- and a million other things we love about him...
Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 6/10/2009 08:10:00 AM :: and invited 5 Blah(s):
5 Blah(s) by: mybabybay, Jess, chanelwong, jazzmint, Debbie Y, Share