Little Luke "Skywalker"

Monday, January 19, 2009

Brothers Reunion

After spending Christmas with my family, we headed down south to my in-laws for the long year-end holidays. Little Sean and Jack got to reunite with their Big Brother after a month long seperation. My parents tag along as well, probably they miss Little Skywalker as much as we do.

This would our first trip since my in-laws moved into their new house at Bukit Indah. Our trip was timely as the new Jusco Bukit Indah just opened about a week before.

Some photos from our trip down south...






We attended a Sesame Street show at the new Jusco...



While we were there, we (and I mean J, I and Little Skywalker) took half a day to visit Sentosa Island...



Jotted down by Egghead :: at around 1/19/2009 02:18:00 PM :: and invited 0 Blah(s):
0 Blah(s) by:

Blah Something...

Share